[1.5.0b FIXED] Listing some bugs : )

Report any technical issues or bugs you have experienced with Lost Labyrinth DX.
Max
Labyrinth Champion
Labyrinth Champion

[1.5.0b FIXED] Listing some bugs : )

Post by Max » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:38 am

- When I use black magic with master conjurer to summon 2 skeletons (cool),
and then I make one of them into a death knight (super cool by the way)
it will then destroy the other skeleton if they were standing in the same space.

- In a lot of the menus I can not click on the last option.
This is true even with choosing the first traits.
Also the trait menu will sometimes stop moving up and down, the down button will go dark and become unclickable.

- The game will sometimes crash and log out unexpectedly when moving into a new level. For the first few days of play I did not even know about auto save,
I was restating every time thinking it was all lost. I think some players would stop playing right there.

- My game was not deleted when I had completed the staff and put in my high score,
unlike dying I could reload and keep playing. I imagine this would let me re-win the game again and again, spaming the high scores with the same 1 character until I am all that remains :twisted: (untested).

- About 1 in 500 walls can not be walked through with Etherealness.
I don't know why, it's like it is overlapping with a locked door or something I can not see (also Etherealness needs to be removed anyway, it is bananas overpowered).

Thats all the bugs I can think of for now.
Going off topic...
I love the genie's bad wishes!
Two times I was laughing out loud, one was with the genies and the other was mass charming and watching the mayhem! Dominant fire and Rattenfanger when used right can be a real laugh! :lol:

zefz
Site Admin

Re: Listing some bugs : )

Post by zefz » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:23 pm

Thank you for reporting these issues! I will need to debug these crashes in more detail, they sound like some memory bugs related to level generation causing the program to stop.

zefz
Site Admin

Re: Listing some bugs : )

Post by zefz » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:44 pm

- When I use black magic with master conjurer to summon 2 skeletons (cool),
and then I make one of them into a death knight (super cool by the way)
it will then destroy the other skeleton if they were standing in the same space.
Fixed
- In a lot of the menus I can not click on the last option.
This is true even with choosing the first traits.
Also the trait menu will sometimes stop moving up and down, the down button will go dark and become unclickable.
Fixed
- My game was not deleted when I had completed the staff and put in my high score,
unlike dying I could reload and keep playing. I imagine this would let me re-win the game again and again, spaming the high scores with the same 1 character until I am all that remains :twisted: (untested).
Fixed
- About 1 in 500 walls can not be walked through with Etherealness.
I don't know why, it's like it is overlapping with a locked door or something I can not see (also Etherealness needs to be removed anyway, it is bananas overpowered).
Fixed