Multiplayer Trade and Trait

Submit and discuss suggestions for new features or gameplay improvements.
RyuAoikaze

Multiplayer Trade and Trait

Post by RyuAoikaze » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:55 pm

Hello! first of all, excelent work porting the game i love it! There is 3 things i miss from the original, i think it would be awesome if u implement it.

-Trade between players, right now the only way to give something to someone is droping it to the floor and is tedious (For example, if u want to give 5 mushrooms to the mage to identify them, you need to drop items 5 times and get them 5 times, is really boring to waste that much time. You can't give gold to other players aswell, then if between everyone you can buy something is impossible because the gold is not shared and you can't trade it.

-There was a trait in the original, when you pick a item you don't lose the turn (In this case it will be energy) this was really usefull in multiplayer because if u start picking up items and the other players just rush in you are far behind in no time, and the fun part of mp is at least play the same level.

-I guess this is bug but i could be a feature i don't know. But if both players get "Goddess of Healing" only the first one to use the sanctum get the maximum hp

Thank you for reading, and sorry for my broken english. ^^

zefz
Site Admin

Re: Multiplayer Trade and Trait

Post by zefz » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Thank you for your feedback! :)

- I can see why sharing items between players would be tedious in the current system. I will look into sharing items between players, but this is kinda tricky to add in the current UI. Gold sharing should be easier to add.

- Ah yes the Swiftness trait. It should be fairly easy to add into the game. I wonder if it should cost 1 CP or 2 CP though.

- The Goddess of Healing is a bug yes. All players should be able to gain the max hp benefit.

RyuAoikaze

Re: Multiplayer Trade and Trait

Post by RyuAoikaze » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:53 am

Thank you for your quick answer zefz! one more thing i just realize.

In the original you could use TAB to delay your turn instead of skip it. That was really useful, it would be awesome to have it again :D

and i think i found a bug, when u open de mix potion if u want to abort and don't do it, you can't when you click de abort or the X don't close the hud.