1.5 After speaking with the merchant in special merchant room, door becomes a wall, trapping me.

Report any technical issues or bugs you have experienced with Lost Labyrinth DX.
kongxinga

1.5 After speaking with the merchant in special merchant room, door becomes a wall, trapping me.

Post by kongxinga » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:03 am

A promising start, I've gotten past the difficult first level, poured stats into dexterity and begun sneaking. I found the exit, which was next to a special room that had a merchant and a fire (note to self, remember not to walk on it again). Talking to the merchant shows he had a greatsword which I greatly needed, having started off improverished with no weapons, but I lacked the gold. No problem, let's go out to the next level, gain my dex, then come back and pick pocket people on this level and level 1.

But, now the door I came in from has become a wall. This has trapped me. I've attached a save https://filebin.net/kb8z6wktoqvrvtmm and a screenshot. I think this is unintended, unless it is some kinda of dastardly trap room in which well played.
Attachments
screen.png
screen.png (251.08 KiB) Viewed 33 times

zefz
Site Admin

Re: 1.5 After speaking with the merchant in special merchant room, door becomes a wall, trapping me.

Post by zefz » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Thank you for reporting this. This is definetly a bug and not an intended feature :)

I've found the bug and fixed it for the next release.

kongxinga

Re: 1.5 After speaking with the merchant in special merchant room, door becomes a wall, trapping me.

Post by kongxinga » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:22 am

Thank you once again for a great continuation of a great game. I am growing to like your version more and more (played all 3, never won/ascended, but maybe one day).